Note to Coleman

UncleBee

Flats Noob
I don't think Auburn would have beaten Tech with 15 players on the field. If ya can't pull for the Jackets--just go away.

Did 'ya hear Wes refer to those comments? He didn't say who said it. He just said "some said...".

Also, I believe Coleman picked every SEC team this a.m. Is he a "wanna bee"?

Yep, heard the comment by Wes. Just wonder what spin Ol' Coleman will have come Monday. Can't wait to hear his analysis.

Yep, heard the comment by Wes. Just wonder what spin Ol' Coleman will have come Monday. Can't wait to hear his analysis.

this was just one game. i'm not going to gloat over all the haters on this board.

however coleman rudolph went overboard when he disrespected the players. his dislike for our coaches went overboard to such an extent that he disrespected our players.

coleman rudolph .. you deserve a plate of crow.

HEY Coleman.....your SEC conference had one quality win today and that was your favorite team in Athens.

GO TECH!!!!!!!!!!!!

As Always....TO HELL WITH GEORGIA!!!!

Originally posted by ylojk8:
this was just one game. i'm not going to gloat over all the haters on this board.

however coleman rudolph went overboard when he disrespected the players. his dislike for our coaches went overboard to such an extent that he disrespected our players.

coleman rudolph .. you deserve a plate of crow.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Amen, Brother

Coleman Rudolph is just a media whore, which is very sad. I hope he's gagging on his words right now.

Me thinks Mr. Rudolph just wants to be liked by his colleagues on 680. He is not a stand-up guy.

OTOH, The Honorable Keith Brooking picked GT!! I heard him say that if GT would come with heart, they could win. He should know cause he has a great big one beating in his chest.
grin.gif

Being a chameleon is a talent and it gets you a lot of places, but there comes a time not to forget to dance with the one that brung ya.

I'm sure Coleman is a charming enough guy and has a successful social and business life, but he won't get back the absolute hero-worship he once had - - that that guys like Shawn Jones, Marco Coleman, and Joe Ham will get to keep.

And that is his own self punishment.

Even the people he wins back will never feel the way they used to. It's like breaking glass and gluing it back together.

That's part of why he acts the way he does. He knew he already lost some of it and was venting against those that he felt turned on him.

He sold his honor by trashing a bunch of kids so he could be liked by the wrong people. Just like some kid in high school. Tech quit being the flavor of the month and he bailed.

You don't really need to be that big a fan to jump on board in the good times. Now is when we find out who's who.

Coleman started believing he was the guy we told him he was. Now he's not.

Im VERY disappointed in Coleman..He hasnt shown ANY class...You dont slam your former teanm when their down..NEVER...Bill Curry (I always thought he had class) Mentioned last night (At the end of the FSU/Maryland Game) that a lot of talk show pundits had unjustly slammed the Yellow Jackets...He likes Chan Gailey and indicated what ive thought all along, That Chan we had been hit by ALL KIND of Adversity and that most was out of Chan's Control..Bill Curry represents GT very well....

I always liked Coleman as a player..But he obviuosly as a FEW others have deep ties to Oleary..And are having a hard time letting go....

Back