Notre Dame vs. GT Prediction Thread

I'm picking us to beat ND 24-20. We will be okay with either King or Pyron. ND has the star ratings but I believe our OL and DL are physical enough to hang with them. The only thing that worries me is will our pass defense be good enough not to allow ND to beat us in the passing
game.

I'm picking us to beat ND 24-20. We will be okay with either King or Pyron. ND has the star ratings but I believe our OL and DL are physical enough to hang with them. The only thing that worries me is will our pass defense be good enough not to allow ND to beat us in the passing
game.
Leonard can't throw worth a lick

GT 28
ND 27
We have the lead in the 4th quarter and have to knock out a couple of 1st downs to run the clock out, and we git her done …..
And the faithful storm the field and start mounting the goalposts. Pandemonium reigns. LET'S GO TECH!! LET'S GO JACKETS!!!

Pandemonium reigns.
d49d9e89-e887-4f19-bd12-315d9d89ff2c-1_all_20626.jpg

I think we lead this game at some point in the 4th quarter. Hope it’s when the clock hits zero.

Jackets 30
Fish Eaters 23

White shirts, yellow britches
Give ‘em hell, those sons a bitches! :cheers:

Tech underperforms in their dumb white out uniforms with the dumb invisible “GT” on their helmets. Too bad.
ND 31
GT 21

Back