Now that we have an upper deck end zone

Father WASP

Flats Noob
Can we direct the ticket office to do a little tit for tat with the schools who screw us with the visiting ticket allotments? I'm talking especially about Georgia, where they put two rows of visiting ticket blocks together and spread them out into the upper deck in 200 different locations.

We've been too nice, giving visitors the lower east in a block. Time to start being cordial to those who reciprocate to us with a good seating locale for visitors. But for Georgia, I'd spread them all along the top rows of the upper end zone.

I sure wouldn't let them cluster where they have been.

To Hell With Georgia.

Agree, but it's fun to watch a section of those hydrant sniffers put on their funeral faces and go silent when their team fumbles or when Buzz comes on the Jumbotron and whacks the dawg with the hammer, just love that.

Wasp - I could never understand the Tech seating for visitors - I'd give them the worse seats every single time.

As far up as possible and spread all over the place. This kind of thing can't be hard to do, so why not do it? Make it as difficult as possible.

My post was a few hours premature. This Freddy Jones moron has alot of gall. This SOB strings us out in the upper deck and then acts like we fired the first shot. To hell with him. As for his comment about the view next year - they can't get any worse so he can lip off all he wants.

Freddy Jones - mofo in action, and asshole supreme, is he a former dawg playa who landed a 'good' job in the ticket office? Bet he gets his friends all the tickets they can carry to AU, UT, GT games.

Originally posted by Father WASP:
Can we direct the ticket office to do a little tit for tat with the schools who screw us with the visiting ticket allotments? I'm talking especially about Georgia, where they put two rows of visiting ticket blocks together and spread them out into the upper deck in 200 different locations.

We've been too nice, giving visitors the lower east in a block. Time to start being cordial to those who reciprocate to us with a good seating locale for visitors. But for Georgia, I'd spread them all along the top rows of the upper end zone.

I sure wouldn't let them cluster where they have been.

To Hell With Georgia.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Wasp - do you think you could post something else good for Tech in the next couple of days like you did the seat allocation. I'm hoping you're in a zone and you have some special powers - this seat thing worked, try something else!
drinking.gif

Back