4:30 p.m. | CBSSN

Alamo Bowl — Dec. 31
No. 11 Utah vs. Texas
Alamodome
San Antonio, TX
7:30 p.m. | ESPN

Belk has ööööty merchandise

You easily can find better stuff at Goodwill

Fun Fact: Kentucky still some punk-ass bitches with a punk-ass bitch coach, getting pounded in their punk-bitch asses by a different punk-ass bitch who had his junk severed years ago and grafted on to another punk-ass bitch's neck. Now do your job, Foster, and punk these bitches asses, bitch.

Kentucky has LSU's offense from the Les Miles era

It's amazing the amount of biased game calling on espn in college football. I turn the sound off most the time for college games.

It's amazing the amount of biased game calling on espn in college football. I turn the sound off most the time for college games.
It has gotten atrocious. And on that note I want to reiterate that Mark Jones actually screamed "so long, losers" as his call of a Penn State touchdown. He is the worst part of a terrible state of affairs in sports broadcasting.

I found this on the College Football News "preview" of the Sugar Bowl:
Will Georgia care? It’s not fair to Texas to blame last year’s Bulldog loss in this thing on depression, but that sure as shoot appeared to be part of the problem.
Are these just random strings of words, or was this written by a poorly made AI, or.. what?

You’re allowed to throw punches pregame? No ejection or nothing eh?

We should recruit a handful of UFC fighters and just brawl before every game.
If Lebron James can buy headphones for the entire Ohio State team, we should be allowed to bring Joe Anoa'i back, in character as Roman Reigns, to take out a few key opposing players with folding chairs. Maybe construct a Hell In A Cell-style cage to lower around Grant Field and leave the remaining players no hope of escape.

Back