Of the 10 players we lost to grades..

We would need to wait for Sept or the actual season to see IF ANY ACTUALLY PLAY.See ,it is not only getting back in school but also staying eligible AGAIN and then getting playing time.
I would be happy if one could do it.

Axe..You are right..Coach and staff know the true story...I juast hope Pullen and Bridges are 2 of them..Man we nned those 2..I really hope Hargrove is one but i dont know if they would consider him young. He would have 2 years Remaning..It was reported last week that he will be in school this winter and he was at practice watching..Good signs....

Would it just be this season that they're lost? If my understanding is correct, if these players took care of the academics right away, then they'd be available for the next season.

By which term does the turnaround/standard have to be met?

Sting-Man..You are correct..If they take care of business they will be eligble for 2004....

Sounds like he is as good as gone, but if anyone on the staff has any sense, they will spend as much time as they can trying to keep Hargrove in school before going to the NFL. That kid is an animal - hits hard and runs like a deer. You convince him to come back for another season, and it sounds like he practically made it grade point wise last time - and you've got some instant defensive line help. Probably the best in the ACC at def. end.

Back