Offical Gameday Thread: GT vs. WCU

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you subscribe to a cable or streaming platform that gets ACC network you should be able to stream it online without any additional subscription.
No I pay $330 per month and would still have to pay to get it this game.

Print tickets. Not that hard. Game Day and the faithful fans headed to the WCU game in bad weather have to worry about electronic tickets. That is stupid.
What was even dumber is they were running ads on the jumbo screen at MB about buying "souvenir tickets"

That graphic would look a lot cooler if they had the GT facing the right direction instead of towards the visiting sideline.

That graphic would look a lot cooler if they had the GT facing the right direction instead of towards the visiting sideline.
That's the way they are doing it this season. GTAA's way of apologizing to the Club Tix holders for their ööööty Chicken Kickoff seats.

I'm ronery

IMG_20220910_181406.jpg

Had to take an unscheduled trip, so I’m watching the game on my phone. Usually drink a couple of beers during the game. Only have vodka available. I assuming I should drink the same amount.
I didn't realize the Russian border was open.

I know it is early, but I count 17 in the UE.

Please remember the tv announcers will suck. They aren’t good enough to make regular TV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back