Offical Gameday Thread: GT vs. WCU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Halftime impressions:
1) Offense play calling is much improved. I really think Chip learned some lessons against Clemson. Our OL needs to be better about establishing the run and we have to find a way to establish a vertical passing threat if we want to win any ACC games.
2) Our defense was completely unprepared. Our DL looks terrible tonight. I don't know why the coaches shifted #2 to the other LB spot, it's not working and they should've just played #1's backup. #14 was quiet until late in the second quarter, he stands out in the secondary so hopefully it wasn't just an issue of our coaches playing someone else instead.
3) I think Myles Sims just technically got the first INT from a CB in over a year for us.

Halftime impressions:
1) Offense play calling is much improved. I really think Chip learned some lessons against Clemson. Our OL needs to be better about establishing the run and we have to find a way to establish a vertical passing threat if we want to win any ACC games.
2) Our defense was completely unprepared. Our DL looks terrible tonight. I don't know why the coaches shifted #2 to the other LB spot, it's not working and they should've just played #1's backup. #14 was quiet until late in the second quarter, he stands out in the secondary so hopefully it wasn't just an issue of our coaches playing someone else instead.
3) I think Myles Sims just technically got the first INT from a CB in over a year for us.
I would imagine when CT is in the game they will realign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back