Offical Gameday Thread: GT vs. WCU

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve seen more people at a Collins Hill versus Northview football game that I do in our stadium

Ugh. Lots of people going to blame Sims there, but ffs it's a one on one ball with your receiver getting a free release vs their DB. With good receiver play, that should be an incompletion at worst.
I don’t get the Sims hate. He’s very much improved and is at least starting to make good decisions. That was a blatant gamble call just like the first play of the Clemson game.

Ugh. Lots of people going to blame Sims there, but ffs it's a one on one ball with your receiver getting a free release vs their DB. With good receiver play, that should be an incompletion at worst.

Just stop. We've been watching this for 3 seasons now. There is always something else to blame, "it's the o-line", "it's the receiver", "the sun was in his eyes"...it is past time to face the truth.

All you have to do is look at that Twitter feed and it says enough they look like there was 14 people in the E stands

Im at the game. That’s hyperbole. Even with a light crowd, still more than your local HS game.

Just stop. We've been watching this for 3 seasons now. There is always something else to blame, "it's the o-line", "it's the receiver", "the sun was in his eyes"...it is past time to face the truth.
Our receivers suck and it's hard to play QB with bad receivers. Alabama today was a prime example.

No, to hell with what you say. Sims looks improved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back