Offical GT hats

71YellowJacket

Damn Good Rat
Hi fellow Tech fans,

Just returned from moving my son's stuff into Glenn Hall. While we were on campus we took a tour of the new book store ( 5th street); a very nice Barns & Noble complete with a Starbucks (sp?). Across the street is a new GT hotel (so OF and others traveling a long way to the games can stay on campus).

Anyway, there were tons of the un-official hats, shirts sweaters in khaki, medium blue, navy, gray, white, yellow, cheddar, and the dark gold with white GT hats that the coaches wore last year.

In a small separate section were the "official coaches 2003 hats". The colors were white with a navy GT, navy with a white GT and gold with a navy GT. Edit: youngest son tells me the gold hat has "black GT not Navy (darn these reading glasses)

The gold is much lighter than last years coaches hat, and IMO much better looking.

I did not see any other merchandise in the store in "official" colors.

I hope we fill BDS with the "official gold" hats so on TV they will know who we are cheering for.

Go Jackets!!!!

PS- Beestorm, gtfan if this new Russell gear is the wrong color and the accent color is different than last years, Russell has some splanin to do. IF this is the correct color guys, back to work on the gold color on the web site.....

Back