Official 3:30 and beyond Games Thread

That's kind of a unfair comparison, Duke is close to 3 other major Universities.

True, but that stadium looks 1/2 empty judging from the halftime shot I just saw. Guess their fans are home watching their DVR of Coach K chatting with his recruiting class of ‘82.

Michigan state will smack Michigan this year but not as bad as Ohio state will.

The Wisconsin Ohio state championship game will be great.

Wisconsin looks really good, hopefully they don't have a wtf loss on the way

I know everyone has their favorite styles of football. I really enjoy what Wisconsin does. It’s olderish but even teams like LSU, Ugag, Bama are getting away from it. We are pushing to what those folks do. I understand why and am not saying not to. Just saying five 900lb linemen with a good TE and a dynamic wr or two ain’t a bad out. It’s also something we have proven we can do minus the qb. We have had close to this under O’Leary Fridge

Cal up on Oregon 7-0 early in the 3rd. Cal might actually be good this Year.

True, but that stadium looks 1/2 empty judging from the halftime shot I just saw. Guess their fans are home watching their DVR of Coach K chatting with his recruiting class of ‘82.
It looks more than half empty. I expect our attendance to pick up next year. The losing streak is dampening to the spirit.

But we don’t look as bad as duke.

Love to see a good duke beat down. They must know their place.

Back