Official Aggie CFP Disruption Thread

Breaking News: ESPN petitioning the NCAA to have the rest of the college football season cancelled.

Serious question.

I heard several times earlier in the game the announcer say that Auburn was "undefeated under Gus Mahlzan."

What was he talking about? Did he mean at home? Or other than Miss St. or something?

At home with Malzahn as HC.

I think Texas A&M should give the game ball to TIA. I have yet to see someone else pull a jinx of such epic proportions.

I feel like this was cosmic justice to make up for the way they won against Ole Miss.

Serious question.

I heard several times earlier in the game the announcer say that Auburn was "undefeated under Gus Mahlzan."

What was he talking about? Did he mean at home? Or other than Miss St. or something?

Undefeated at home

I was there. Worst ending ever. You'd at least like to lose playing football instead of on some fluke mental mistake.

One major lesson from the game: When you are at the one yard line going for the go-ahead score, don't option, either hand it to the RB or keep. Too much risk

Not really, Clemson Clemsoned in their one game that mattered all year. Clemsoning is another level of fail.

Uh, this is the only game that matters to Auburn. They are out of the CFP race.

Oh and I'm sensing just a little of this from you:

:bigcry:

Uh, this is the only game that matters to Auburn. They are out of the CFP race.

Oh and I'm sensing just a little of this from you:

:bigcry:

No way man, my number 1 team kicked ass today

Also I wouldn't count out a 2-loss SEC champion making the playoffs. (Not that I think Auburn will achieve that.)

If Auburn beats Ugag, Alabama, and the SEC CG, they will not get left out. Not with the SEC bias that runs CFB.

Bad things happen when your QB is not under center. Have yall noticed how clean JT comes out fro under Burden on every snap. Don't under estimate that.

Bad things happen when your QB is not under center. Have yall noticed how clean JT comes out fro under Burden on every snap. Don't under estimate that.

Yes. This alone is deserving of the moniker "smooth". Has he dropped a single center exchange all year? Surely he's dropped at least one, but I don't think he's lost any. Every QB we've had has put several on the ground. Vad every other game. Byerly has put at least one on the ground this year.

Back