Official Alabama Game Thread

This game is over. I don’t know if Alabama will score 7 in this one. I didn’t realize how ööööty their offense is.

JRjr

Bama may have better O and D linemen, but Dawgs have better talent everywhere else on the field. Fromm and Michel are better than anything Bama has on the offensive side of the ball.

Considering Fromm is a freshman and other young players does that mean ugay is gonna be dominating for the next few years? I sure hope not! Really hope Florida will get things going!

Considering Fromm is a freshman and other young players does that mean ugay is gonna be dominating for the next few years? I sure hope not! Really hope Florida will get things going!
What the hell happens to Easton then?

Well, they are losing Chubb and Michel so that will help. Swift is good, but he is definitely not at the level of those two. Hopefully Mullen and Pruitt get Florida and Tennessee back to a competitive level soon.

Id feel ok at 6-0. That end of half td was a punch in the balls. Saban is gonna be desperate.

Sack the öööö up you bunch of bitches. Heart ripped out incoming.

Back