Official Alabama Game Thread

I don't get it either. WTH is wrong with some of our fans?
I thought Chubb and Michel looked great in their loser jerseys. Both made an excellent decision to return to UGAg for their senior years to experience being losers. To think, they delayed NFL careers and a year's worth of NFL earnings to wet the bed one last time for UGAg.

Lol did you hear his interview? He’s probably already married and will give it all away to his teammates and coaching staff.
I bet his wife will be bringing him all the pussy for that win. He deserves a few days of relentless sex.

Geez E$PN so disappointed in the mutt loss. Must have spent half time and the second half working on mutt puff pieces.

Losers

Missing that field goal made it even better.

Look at the mutthurt falling from the sky!

WTF is wrong with you? öööö ALL mutt PLAYERS, FANS, and COACHES. That is what "THWG" means. Not this wishy-washy "I do wish them well" crap!!
r11f4sh.jpg

Lol I can’t sleep. I bet all of my morning patients willl cancel their appointments or no show. I’ll be at my desk watching the replay

LMGTLAO

Sitting here in the dark with the biggest SEG of my life in my underwear because I had all but given up hope and went to bed.

Lol I can’t sleep. I bet all of my morning patients willl cancel their appointments or no show. I’ll be at my desk watching the replay
I should have scheduled an appointment so we could watch the game.

I should have scheduled an appointment so we could watch the game.

Come over dude. It’ll be fun. I bet there’s left over food in the lounge from the “uga tailgate” the staff threw at lunch today. They found it funny that I refused to eat any of their dog öööö. I hope they have diarrhea now. And I hope they all kept their Wal-Mart receipts so they can get a refund on all their uga öööö.

Come over dude. It’ll be fun. I bet there’s left over food in the lounge from the “uga tailgate” the staff threw at lunch today. They found it funny that I refused to eat any of their dog öööö. I hope they have diarrhea now. And I hope they all kept their Wal-Mart receipts so they can get a refund on all their uga öööö.
Some poor African kids are going to get nice UGAg National Championship T shirts in a week or two.

Back