Official Alabama Game Thread

UGAG has always been the luckiest damn team ever. Alabama stopped themselves, not GA, crap

This is a flawed Bama team. Not up to the standards of the past few years. Especially since mid-season. Many Stingtalkers have been too confident about their ability to dominate this game. Injuries have also been a factor. I heard today that UGA has not had a significant injury to a starter or key player all season. That is luck. That plus that this all came together for them when the game is in Atlanta may be more fate shining on them than any of us dawg haters can overcome.

UGA taking chances in the passing game and relying on their D to stop Bama. Good gameplan

This is a flawed Bama team. Not up to the standards of the past few years. Especially since mid-season. Many Stingtalkers have been too confident about their ability to dominate this game. Injuries have also been a factor. I heard today that UGA has not had a significant injury to a starter or key player all season. That is luck. That plus that this all came together for them when the game is in Atlanta may be more fate shining on them than any of us dawg haters can overcome.
The main injury they had helped them!

A subpar Bama team can and will beat the best UGA team in 38 years.

Alabama's offense sucks

It's embarrassing to be this bad with their recruiting

SEC punt fest. Bama needs to be putting up points while gagger offense still looks fairly overwhelmed.

Hate to say it... but dang its getting to cheer for world class athletes. Bama's made some great plays already.

Back