Official Catchall Saturday Games Thread

ScionOfSouthland

Dodd-Like
Clemson @ Florida State sponsored by Benny Hill

Decades of unethical breeding vs 22 counts of felony fraud at 3:30

Gold Domers face a Nimitz-class beat down at 8:00

Clemmons and the semiholes is boring so far.

Louisville getting worked by WF.

Kinda pissed that UNC v UVA is blacked out on ACC ESPN Network thing. Haven’t seen either team yet.

Wearing the orange and blue today.
2 bits. 4 bits. 6 bits. A dollar! All for the gators, stand up and holler!!!
8Qf9.gif

Currently at the F$U-Clemins game in Tallahassee. I think its homecoming. 85% full. F$U has a pretty good defense, but one of the most inept, undisciplined offenses I ever seen. There is ZERO chance that the Willie Tagart era will be a success.

Currently at the F$U-Clemins game in Tallahassee. I think its homecoming. 85% full. F$U has a pretty good defense, but one of the most inept, undisciplined offenses I ever seen. There is ZERO chance that the Willie Tagart era will be a success.

They were pretty inept before Taggart got there. He will have to overhaul the offensive line to get anything going.

They were pretty inept before Taggart got there. He will have to overhaul the offensive line to get anything going.
The thing I notice is the F$U qb and receivers are not on the same page at all. Neither have any idea what the other is doing. It's hard to watch. I want the money back on my 40 yard line 75% off ticket price from StubHub! I see Van Goider is killing it again today!

The thing I notice is the F$U qb and receivers are not on the same page at all. Neither have any idea what the other is doing. It's hard to watch. I want the money back on my 40 yard line 75% off ticket price from StubHub! I see Van Goider is killing it again today!
Goodnight nurse! 55-28 still in the third.

Back