OFFICIAL "Chat doesn't work" "I don't know how to chat" THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walkosky was actually doing a decent job til he took on DL coaching duties. ST fell off the cliff after that.

Well I am very impressed with Vad. And I'm happy about Waller and Jackson making nice catches. But if we are going to win this game we are going to need at least one more fluke UNC turnover.

This game could be one of those classics. If you like offense anyways.

Oh and **** you Fox Sports. Why show Tex Tech vs. Kansas on two different channels? One is plenty. I should not have to watch this on MFing ESPN3.

It's hard to tell Vad not to be awesome at passing, but UNC's defense dies after you have them in there for a long drive. We need more death march drives. Washington could provide those, but UNC puts 8 in the box against him making it a lot more difficult to run to option.

It's hard to tell Vad not to be awesome at passing, but UNC's defense dies after you have them in there for a long drive. We need more death march drives. Washington could provide those, but UNC puts 8 in the box against him making it a lot more difficult to run to option.

Vad had a couple of those long drives. He is a little better at making yards when there's not much there.

I'm still perplexed, trying to figure out how Tech's defense is so horribly bad. My only hope is a UNC mistake. I don't even get excited on third down, especially third and long.

I admire Tevin's "team 1st" attitude, but Vad makes holes from nothing that keeps a Death March moving.

When UNC loaded the left side on that third down run near the end of the half, GA Tech loaded up on the opposite side. I didn't understand.

So I assume that Tech makes absolutely no adjustments on the field.

I'm still perplexed, trying to figure out how Tech's defense is so horribly bad. My only hope is a UNC mistake. I don't even get excited on third down, especially third and long.

Kind of reminds me of 2009 when Vad is in. You just hope that the Defense gets 1or 2 stops and that the Offense keeps scoring.

When UNC had the ball with 2 mins I actually thought to myself "let them score so we can get the ball back before the half". This is sad.

Well UNC is pretty good offensively. They are exactly the kind of offense that gives us trouble.

Love CPJ is gonna challenge their receivers. Exactly what we haven't done ever this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back