Official COFH Gameday Thread v.2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we can get a stop at the beginning of second half- we might hang in there.
At least the players are still in there fighting- I will give them that!
But we pretty much suck at special teams so bad it is crippling. Our defense goes full retard at the end of halfs too

ööööing textbook FG drive there. Wish we had a 2-minute offense like that.

You mean a 43 second offense. Freaking pitiful.

Destroy the momentum immediately. And now they get the ball again to start the second half. So tired of this non-aggressive BS.

We could have easily ran off 20-30 more seconds on the last offensive drive. Defense sucked, but we still left them with More time than we should have
I'm one of the bigger Roof supporters on here but you can't seriously complain about the offense scoring a touchdown with forty seconds left. That one is all on the D.

If we manage to get a stop to start the second half and then score a TD we are right in this game. Absolutely critical to get the stop.

Let's be fair, Johnson's offense has sucked as bad as the defense. 7 ööööing pathetic points.

No way dude. 25% scoring on offense is nowhere near as bad as 25% on defense.

I bet no one has let UGA score 75% of the time all year

Of course, there is always the possibility that UGA will do something stupid- it just seems to be in their DNA

I've got an idea. Let's play the second half without Ted Roof's wise play calling. Just see what happens. Oh, and put Lucas Johnson in.

I don't see anyone on our defense who would start at one of the bowl eligible ACC schools.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back