Official COFH Gameday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their D seems to be getting a little better at defending the base 3O. Then again we ran it to the short side so much on the last drive, I feel like it hemmed us in
Really hate the counter option to the short side, pulling oline have little time or room to make blocks.

calling timeouts made UGA keep the ball on the ground to run clock, a missed hail mary pass risked GT getting the ball back with clock remaining

We gonna win. Why are we calling counter when the 3O is working?

Their D seems to be getting a little better at defending the base 3O. Then again we ran it to the short side so much on the last drive, I feel like it hemmed us in

running to the short side is nonsensical, esp. when you're running it against fast öööööööööööös.

Really? Have you seen their WRs this season? Or today? They couldn't catch herpes in Statesboro.

We have the worst 2 minute defense in the history of football, calling a TO and giving them a fresh set of downs with 30 secs and 2 TOs was beyond ööööing stupid, there us no defense of those ööööty timeouts.

Luckily though, this confirms Smart is a pussy and a ööööty coach. no doubt in my mind richt goes for points there.

Short side and timeouts are just to mess with them going into the half.

They got way too excited about that punt of an INT that stuck them inside the 10

So far all of our goofs - INT and clock management - have been inconsequential. I hope we got them all out.

Closed captioning on EO:

????? ?? ?????

???? ??? ??

??? Duel ?? ??

????? Kitten ???? Smoke

:bowrofl:

From Wikipedia:

"Born to Edward "Bé Bé" Orgeron Sr. (d. 2011) and Cornelia "Co Co" Orgeron, Ed and his brother Steve grew up in Larose, a town on the Bayou Lafourche in Lafourche Parish, Louisiana.[2] He is of Cajun descent. "

"Starting in 1991, a series of personal problems began to surface for Orgeron: a local woman filed a restraining order against Orgeron, accusing him of repeatedly attacking her. In July 1992, Orgeron was arrested for his part in a bar fight in Baton Rouge, Louisiana; Orgeron acknowledged he had been intoxicated that night and had grown angry when not allowed back inside to retrieve his credit card.[5]"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back