Official COFH Gameday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
1adm24.jpg
Cold blooded

It wasn't pretty, but the defense did what it needed to do to keep us in the game. Keeping Georgia out of the end zone put our offense in a position to succeed.

Paul sputtered in the second half and we had some offensive miscues, but they stepped up when they were absolutely needed.

Tough, gritty win. Congrats, Jackets. We run this state.

It wasn't the 222 to 0 blowout that I would have enjoyed watching, but I'll take it.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Holy öööö...totally didn't see them pulling this one out. I would like to occasionally blow these guys out. These nail biters are taking a toll on my ticker.

Holy öööö...totally didn't see them pulling this one out. I would like to occasionally blow these guys out. These nail biters are taking a toll on my ticker.
Give me a break. I've been through 45 of these since I started at Tech. It has been and always will be this way.
We stole this one. They've stole so many from us over the years I'l take a win like this every time.
To Hell With Georgia!

Seriously though, your averaging 7 yards on the off tackle and you don't play action off of that? You've got the best arm in the SEC and you don't throw a ball deeper than 15? If I were on Offense with more than 2 years of eligibility, I'd transfer. Seriously, Easin will make more money sitting a year and being a first round pick at Miami than a three year starter at Uga and getting drafted in round 6. Goes for the Wr, TE, and OL too. Seriously, that was some ööööty play calling. Now wonder Vandy raped UGa running 3 freaks ng plays and a vanilla D.

Seriously though, your averaging 7 yards on the off tackle and you don't play action off of that? You've got the best arm in the SEC and you don't throw a ball deeper than 15? If I were on Offense with more than 2 years of eligibility, I'd transfer. Seriously, Easin will make more money sitting a year and being a first round pick at Miami than a three year starter at Uga and getting drafted in round 6. Goes for the Wr, TE, and OL too. Seriously, that was some ööööty play calling. Now wonder Vandy raped UGa running 3 freaks ng plays and a vanilla D.

First time I can remember giving up, that we were going down to the Dawgs, then ended up winning. Congratulations to the coaches and players for playing to the end and getting the win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back