Official COFH Gameday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I almost think it’s bad we made a bowl this year. It gives administration another year of excuses for staying the same

What exactly is the admin going to do? You think Prez bud is even aware that GT has athletics? You think Stansbury can magically hire someone that can fix this?

Good to see all the folks who haven’t posted in 8 years coming out of the woodwork. How’s Chan’s dick taste?
Better than Johnson's at this point, TBH. Chan sucked as a coach but if you don't think we had more talent when he was here, you're kidding yourself.

I'm out. This performance is embarrassing but y'all acting like babies is even more embarrassing. I hope the team doesn't quit after half time like you have.

If we do not change the recruiting restrictions, the coach does not matter.
Our coach is the recruiting restriction.

I’m not believing that we can’t recruit due to “restrictions.” CPJ has been here for over 10 years and has a great history of graduating players. He would be able to get any waiver he wanted to bring in a fringe kid.

THIS IS JUST ANOTHER EXCUSE!!!!

Middle of the field wide open, if Camp breaks inside and stops it's an easy 1st down, QB needs to get rid of the ball quickly which would make sense given we aren't built to be a dominant pass blocking team. Instead it's just everybody go long and let the QB run around

When you only have 8 or so pass attempts per game, it's hard to become decent at passing.

Of course, we're sucking at the QB Keeper today and we call that 30+ times/game so who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back