Official dUNCe Gameday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha Alabama doing absolutely everything necessary to make Georgia's loss more embarrassing. Gotta love those guys.

I feel like we're the only program that consistently gives up big kickoff returns. It's been going on since CPJ

I don’t think the announcers realize McCollum started at GT. Granted he’s been relegated to a kick returner there, but they’ve said his name a lot today and I haven’t heard them mention it.

Almost: need to lineup in the wishbone and a take a knee if we have the ball with the lead at the end of the game. THAT will be the ultimate way. Effing loser.
I dunno. One last time seeing our O line dive at the knees of the unc defenders while they aren’t expecting it would be a chef’s kiss ending.

I dunno. One last time seeing our O line dive at the knees of the unc defenders while they aren’t expecting it would be a chef’s kiss ending.
If we have more elite points than unc to the end the game at a high level then I don’t care what effort we make to close it out. Then we can go love on the losing team.

Doesn't UNC realize our run D is better than the pass D. Hope they don't read ST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back