Official dUNCe Gameday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure I'd go for this if I were UNC. They've still got three timeouts, plenty of time left, and we've shown no sign that Pyron can put a drive together.
Seriously. We’ve had 3&outs all game even with King in. Clearly Mack has no trust in the clown haha

King has been hurt all game is what we’re gonna find out after the season. He was hanging his shoulder on the 2nd possession and a 75% thrower is like 30% this game.
Hope to god some cutting edge PT and rest this week gets him fresh for ND…

Again don’t hate on Nate. 1st round QB and money he ran towards. Made sense at the time. We all would have done that. Zero doubt he’d change it if he could. Brutal decision in retrospect. Probably cost him millions when it’s all said and done.

Where the öööö are you? I’ve been yelling your name. Not your stingtalk name, your other name.

Daddy?

Or

R1024x0

4th and 6 on your own 33, down 10, with 10 minutes left, and you’re going for it? Now there’s a vote of confidence in your DC.

Radio announcers say they are working on King’s right shoulder.

Can the D hold on to this 10 point lead? I think we’re through scoring points. Sure hurt not getting points off the turnover by Nate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back