Official First Garbage Football / Season Kickoff Thread

GameDay at GSU :puke:
Tried to watch it, just to see ol' Mascot Head. Very first thing was some chick prattling on about HBCU while the camera showed a bunch of obviously-professionally-made signs about HBCU. I tuned in to watch folks talk about football, not get another woke lecture. Switched it right off. I may try again next week.

Been watching Gameday on and off, looks like GT couldn't get any airtime even though you just know we were being thirsty AF behind the scenes trying to get some exposure.

Also, Corso is STILL there...what is it with literally senile, decrepit old guys and forcing everyone to endure their incoherence and play along with their fake jobs?

Tried to watch it, just to see ol' Mascot Head. Very first thing was some chick prattling on about HBCU while the camera showed a bunch of obviously-professionally-made signs about HBCU. I tuned in to watch folks talk about football, not get another woke lecture. Switched it right off. I may try again next week.
There was a lecture?

Week zero winner right here!
Screenshot_20210827-153322_Chrome.jpg

Tell me you’re a grumpy old white man without telling me you’re a grumpy old white man.

Been watching Gameday on and off, looks like GT couldn't get any airtime even though you just know we were being thirsty AF behind the scenes trying to get some exposure.

Also, Corso is STILL there...what is it with literally senile, decrepit old guys and forcing everyone to endure their incoherence and play along with their fake jobs?
Woah woah woah. You don’t question the sanctity if Lee Corso. He has an eternal spot in college game day. When he is dead and gone, I hope they prop him up weekend at Bernie’s style and place the head gear on home for game day. He is iconic and legends never die - or get senile.

I don't like it when we are forced to endure the incoherence of senile old men in jobs they should not have.

Last edited:
Back