Official First Sighting of a Tiger Devour a Dawg Thread

These announcers have spent 90% of the game talking about Georgia football, 8% of the game talking about the Athens music scene, and 2% of the game talking about Auburn.

I love how stupid Davie was chatting up how good it was to see the dawgs smiling only to have washington bust one the very next time auburn touched the ball

Someone just told me that Georgia played All The Way Turnt Up during one of their highlight videos tonight? Are you ****ing kidding me?

That man pig picture is just awesome. Well, awesome and disgusting at the same time, but still. If only it was the long elusive man-bear pig...

manbearpig.jpg

Long TD return by Allbarn - go tigers.

Someone just told me that Georgia played All The Way Turnt Up during one of their highlight videos tonight? Are you ****ing kidding me?

They were playing it at the Alabama/Ms. State game too.

Put on for Starkville? WTF?

From what I know, they've been playing it at home games this season.

I hear the lip smacking... God it's annoying.

He's ****ing disgusting and rude. How hard can it POSSIBLY be not to make smacking noises with your mouth when people have to listen to your voice during a game? It's absurd and I despise him for it.

Cox looks like Reggie Ball...call a few inside handoffs then chuck it as far as you can and hope for a miracle or flag.

Back