Official Friday Game Thread

I have no idea who I want to win out of Dook and VPISU. Hopefully something like this

upload_2019-9-27_16-34-54.jpeg

Friday night #PAC12AfterDark is the best thing to happen this season

I have no idea who I want to win out of Dook and VPISU. Hopefully something like this

upload_2019-9-27_16-34-54.jpeg
Dook wins 6-4 after VT fumbles behind their own 30 twice to give dook 2 easy chip shots. Frank Beamer furious from the loss jumps out of the stands, b lining toward cutcliff doing a 40 yard dash in 4.8 seconds. Frank uppercuts cuttcliffs jaw leaving him unconscious on the ground. Beamer himself stumbles back collapsing and dying from what would be a heart attack, but not before he utters his last words “öööö you duke.”

I’m really looking forward to that VT game. I think our offense will have a little more of an identity by then, we know we can just run it down their throats, and I see our defense shutting them down. Most winnable game left on the schedule.

They are just so meh on offense. Fuente was supposed to be this offensive genius but even on that first drive against Duke their only decent play was a zone read QB keep where everybody followed the RB because their QB is so unathletic.

Who do we want to win this game? Poly or Dook

It’s honestly tough. I want VPISI to win just enough to keep Fuente each year.
I agree. We know Dook will eventually return to the basement (esp when we get some of the better recruits in the area) so really need Fuente to keep being Fuente

“We’ve been waiting awhile to do this.”
-announcer talking about duke running the option.

WHAT A FLOP ON THAT ROUGHING

Edit: Looked like a touchback to me

Did I just hear Poly has run its 3rd QB out there already? After a quarter plus?

I agree. We know Dook will eventually return to the basement (esp when we get some of the better recruits in the area) so really need Fuente to keep being Fuente

Could you please explain how Dook started to get some of the better Recruits in this area?

Your stmt seems incomplete, you kinda omitted how Dook got out of the basement to start with

How do we know Dook's gonna return to the basement?

It is almost as if another college pushed players into going to Dook by being unattractive to HS Recruits, but nah no college in their right minds would ever be that crazy, whatever school did that gets what they deserve for trying to outsmart everyone all the time

Good thing my favorite school would never do anything that stupid

Yep. I heard the same. VT crowd is pretty strong given their recent performance.
I attribute that to Beamer keeping them relevant for a while and not much else to do in the area. Had a good time partying when I went up there back in 06? though

Could you please explain how Dook started to get some of the better Recruits in this area?

Your stmt seems incomplete, you kinda omitted how Dook got out of the basement to start with

How do we know Dook's gonna return to the basement?

It is almost as if another college pushed players into going to Dook by being unattractive to HS Recruits, but nah no college in their right minds would ever be that crazy, whatever school did that gets what they deserve for trying to outsmart everyone all the time

Good thing my favorite school would never do anything that stupid
giphy.gif

Yep. I heard the same. VT crowd is pretty strong given their recent performance.

This is literally their best home game of the year. Friday night against duke.

Duke (auto night game playing on FRI)
UNC
Wake Forest
Pitt
Old Dominion
Furman
Rhode Island

Last edited:
Back