Official Friday Night Game Thread

gtrower

Dodd-Like
Even if there’s a second left, the ref signaled forward progress so clock was rolling - would stop for the 1st down but idk if you can get the snap off in 1 second after the ball is set? Especially with the way UNC was completely flubbing that drive.

Either way, lol at UNC running hurry up all game and then taking their damn time for the 1-minute offense. :lol2:

BigDanT

J. Batt Fan
"This is what you come to an ACC school for. Friday night primetime, one score game"

:facepalm:
The acc network is scheduling a lot of these games on Friday night. Honestly you air games when high school kids are playing you steal their thunder and prevent them from watching you.

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
The acc network is scheduling a lot of these games on Friday night. Honestly you air games when high school kids are playing you steal their thunder and prevent them from watching you.
Why would a good HS football player choose UNC or Wake

BigDanT

J. Batt Fan
Why would a good HS football player choose UNC or Wake
What if the network schedules us to play on Friday night? I like it as someone who is attending the game but the same principle applies.

gtrower

Dodd-Like
ESPN sets up a bit for Air Raid with the “father of the offense” on the sideline for his two disciples (Holgerson/Leach) squaring off. And then interview him late in the 1st with the teams on their way to a scoreless 1Q. Classic.

Deke

Everybody relax, I'm here.
Jesus, BC. Drive the whole field running the ball. Get to the redzone, throw three janky passes, and then shank a FG for no points.

gtchief

Not Wrong, Just An A******
Is Kansas gonna double up BC? What a cheek clapping

GTJay

Helluva Engineer
GT should schedule FSU as out of conference every year they arent on rotation. Put it in the dome split 50/50
I was thinking the same thing about scheduling the Noles that way—and great idea about playing it at “the dome (Benz )”