Official Friday Night Games Thread Episode 5: The Bourne Cougspiracy

We welcome you when you are ready. Best of luck tomorrow - the 3:30 UT time slot will get a lot of attention
We're going to need it. Not sure how good UGA is yet, but they looked impressive last weekend. Not trying to piss anybody off with that statement, but they did.

We're going to need it. Not sure how good UGA is yet, but they looked impressive last weekend. Not trying to piss anybody off with that statement, but they did.

Their defense is about equal with Florida, but if you can take away their run offense you will be golden.

Jets fans waving a green Darnold Jersey arround at a USC game is like sushi chef waving around a Ginsu at a Sea World show.

Freaking horrifying and confusing in every way, but I would still consume the end product.

Made it to Atlanta, just turned on that sweet sweet west coast action. Looks like a good one.

tumblr_inline_mhd6hx_B35t1qiw26m.jpg

Their defense is about equal with Florida, but if you can take away their run offense you will be golden.

We're not very good at taking away the run if you recall. Obviously different scheme, but our linebacker corp is destroyed. Not having a lot of confidence about tomorrow.

I don't like when they get in long discussions about other teams during games. I'm watching to watch the game. Show the damn game.

Graphic says Arizona State.

Commentator says Oregon State

Refs need to be quicker with their false start whistles. Already got a USC OL injured with a late whistle

Another late whistle! That's 3!

I feel like this is what Pitt imagined would happen with all of those underneath routes.

Back