Official Friday Night Games Thread Episode 5: The Bourne Cougspiracy

Now I have a desire to eat a crappy cheese steak beneath stained glass windows tomorrow. Do they accept cash?

I think they might, if only because they'd think they were calling your bluff or something. I was partial to the over-oily re-heat pasta, myself. That stuff took crushed reds like a champ. And the omelettes, mm, those were straight up tolerable.

I think they might, if only because they'd think they were calling your bluff or something. I was partial to the over-oily re-heat pasta, myself. That stuff took crushed reds like a champ. And the omelettes, mm, those were straight up tolerable.
I'm actually feeling legit nostalgia right now. I never set foot in that place after my freshman year.

edit: Woodruff's, however, is a much different story...

Half time score prediction,

Dau 17 dookie 13

soclose.jpg

Britain, ah the memories, the constipation, the unusual bathroom schedule, what a time to be alive!! It wasn't that hateful, but I remember the breakfast was better than average for most part.

Illini trying to get it to 7-3 in the 2nd quarter and why would i care that my yogurt is nongreek somebody help me

Farxiga: you gonna dieeeee, but you was gonna die anywayyyyyy you ain't got nothin to looooooose

Back