Official Game Day Thread: Da I vs. Da U

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeCakeEater

Dodd-Like
Getting killed on field position. Absolutely killed. We’ve always sucked at covering kicks...which is normally a Jimmies and Joes issue.

savbandjacket

Dr. SBJ
Graham holds onto the ball way too long.
He does. And while I don’t blame him for rolling out due to the inconsistency of our O line, there are times when there is a pocket that he could step up into. Instead he’s rolling out and everyone is in a foot race at that point.

GtFan021

Flats Noob
Dear lord precious baby Jesus, I will give up Cocaine and Hookers and possibly my left testicle for Jordan Yates to see the field. If you could make this possible for us that would be very much appreciated.
AMEN

JoeCakeEater

Dodd-Like
Need D to stand up again. Also need to rethink the offense strategy. Their pass D (coverage + rush) is better than our pass O.

JoeCakeEater

Dodd-Like
Dear lord precious baby Jesus, I will give up Cocaine and Hookers and possibly my left testicle for Jordan Yates to see the field. If you could make this possible for us that would be very much appreciated.
AMEN
What magic does he have that will allow him to overcome this OL?

GTLiebs

Dodd-Like
He does. And while I don’t blame him for rolling out due to the inconsistency of our O line, there are times when there is a pocket that he could step up into. Instead he’s rolling out and everyone is in a foot race at that point.
Is it surprising that a redshirt freshman QB behind a sieve of a line has issues?

BuzzFeitenSystem

It’s Raining BigCrys
Basically these are grahams first starts ever in his life in a spread system. Including H.S.

You can tell

MACHETE

Dodd-Like
AMEN
LOL dude. Graham is not the problem. It's our ööööty ass OL.

Status
Not open for further replies.