Official Game Day Thread - Da I vs. Da U

Jaquan Henderson playing well on special teams today. 2 good tackles

I'm just gonna throw this out there.when we punt and he does that rugby round about kick, it looks like we have a 10-12 yard wide open field in front of the kicker. Just saying.

I'm just gonna throw this out there.when we punt and he does that rugby round about kick, it looks like we have a 10-12 yard wide open field in front of the kicker. Just saying.
It sorta seems like he has been waiting, maybe watching to see what Miami does? Or just give some more time because his punts don't have any hangtime.

Hate to say it, but this feels A LOT like the Tennessee game...

I still remember that successful fake against Miami where he punter got sidewalk slammed. First down though. We used to run that kind of fake/rugby option.

Ryan Rodwell approves of this post.

Back