Official Game Day Thread - GT vs. Clemp Son's

With a win we could knock Clemson out of the ACCCG. NC State could lose to them and still go. Could you imagine the butthurt?

Just starting to pour down rain here after drizzling and light rain all afternoon.

Looks like it is going to be really wet

Also possibility of delays with approaching thunderstorms

Just starting to pour down rain here after drizzling and light rain all afternoon.

Looks like it is going to be really wet

Also possibility of delays with approaching thunderstorms
Hope we brought the right shoes. :biggergrin:

So is Game Day thread the in game thread

Hopefully we can just play the game with no delays. Hopefully our guys can cut like they need to, both on the field and the Clemson player's knees

I hope we don't have to watch the stupid loading and unloading of the dumbass buses they drive around to get in that dump

I hope we don't have to watch the stupid loading and unloading of the dumbass buses they drive around to get in that dump
I actually hope they do show this. I hope they show the players trying not to slide down the hill.

Hey, but if the hill's wet ............ Dabo does a triple pike leading the pack, and all Bennie Hill ensues.

Back