Official Game Day Thread - GT vs. Clemp Son's

I didn't think we would score in 1st half. So at least we have that. This shouldn't surprise anyone. Rain and Clemson vs us after a loss and a bye week. They want blood.

What do we expect Jordan to do. O line is beat every play. Not on Taquon
This is true, just play a simplified line and pass, no pulls, no assignments just block whoever is in front of you. Same thing on run plays, don't just run past a guy because your guy is down field, adapt to the situation and block someone that will cause a tackle for loss maybe that means shorter yards on a given play but it beats a loss of yards.

Yes the defense can and will get worse- then we are really hosed - our offense is bumbling and stumbling

Defense actually played decent this half. If we had any amount of offensive production this would be a game.

This one is over. I know we can't match up to Clem's athletes but at least learn to tackle

Did you know Bob McNair said you can't let the inmates run the asylum. I've seen it on the bottom line at least 20 times now. He's obviously being racist because most inmates are black. My goodness. Maybe they will run it a few more times and I'll be convinced even more

giphy.gif

Back