Official Game Day Thread - GT vs. Clemp Son's

Mercifully the Clemson group I’m with decided to leave at the half. Its raining like hell.

It’s been the same story my last three trips up here -Clemson simply has better athletes. The rain hasn’t helped on the last two trips here, but our offense simply can’t get into any rhythm, momentum, or consistency.

Tennessee, UNC, and Miami were all physically superior to us.
What percentage of their starters would be accepted by GT given the coaches decided they deserved scholarships and those players wished to accept? Please keep in mind around 80 percent of Clemson and Ugag players don't qualify to attend those schools.

It’s all ööööing bad. Saying otherwise is like trying to determine which turd smells worse. They’re both öööö.

Some turds definitely smell worse than others. And tonight, the O does.

It sucks. Rain has us against the ropes. We gotta fight thru it and find a way

I think we need midline to beat Clemmons

Yeah. I don't know if it would work against these guys, but back in the Nesbitt years it seemed like we could stay alive running it when nothing else was working.

The offense has been worse, but the defense gave up 270 yards in the rain in the first half, and Clemson had their second highest first half point total of the season. Their highest was against Kent State.

Back