Official Game Day thread: GT vs. Cupcake #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
So... what makes them green? Food dye? Or are there really green cherries? Ok, you've motivated me to educate myself here. I suppose I owe you thanks.
Answer: Yellow 5 and Blue 1 food coloring. The Yellow 5 is concerning and may lead to ADHD in children and causes white blood cells to mutate. Hmm. No fruitcake for me this year, at least not the green cherries.

Carry on.

Wait... no.... We're playing Bowling GREEN. Has anyone seen a toxicity assessment?

So … is this a break out game where things start coming together and we open up a can of whup a#& on these guys today, or are we sweating bullets at half?

So … is this a break out game where things start coming together and we open up a can of whup a#& on these guys today, or are we sweating bullets at half?
51FGAzHblgL._SY300_QL70_.jpg

I'd like to see a big 3rd qtr lead so that our 2nd & 3rd stringers get some real work.
And a couple of 40+ yd FGs

Answer: Yellow 5 and Blue 1 food coloring. The Yellow 5 is concerning and may lead to ADHD in children and causes white blood cells to mutate. Hmm. No fruitcake for me this year, at least not the green cherries.

Carry on.

Wait... no.... We're playing Bowling GREEN. Has anyone seen a toxicity assessment?
I was raised on those damn things. Claxton, I think they were called. And your explanation explains everything. A wonder I lived this long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back