Official Game Day thread: GT vs. Cupcake #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe we should bring back Money Down? Would align to this ööööshow of a program. What a damn joke.

Haynes King is a decent enough QB and Middleton is a solid WR. That's it.

Both may portal TF outta here and who'd blame 'em?

38 unanswered deserves JBatt ushering him off the field and to his car with a cardboard box

I have been a Tech fan since the 60's. This will be the worst loss I can remember. We have lost games we shouldn't have But we have never been slaughtered by a team at the level of Bowling Green.

Buster is prolly emailing Kirby right now to see if he can get his old job back.
We hired a kid as AD who didn't know what he was doing

He completely botched the hiring process. Our best options were the old dude from Tulane and The Clown's oline abomination coach.

What’s the record for beating the spread? We were 21 point favorites, right?

We hired a kid as AD who didn't know what he was doing

Who else is taking the job? Quality hires don’t want to work for a broke athletic dept and a school that is indifferent to sports.

gt is ded in this environment. Period. We are more bowling green than ole miss even. We are done. Nil and portal will ultimately kill the little guys. The rules before prevented a free for all. In a free for all the giants win.

gt will have a decade of 3-4 win teams. Welcome to year 4.

i am done with em öööö it. Dont care.Flame away. When they care i may. For now f off tech. Period. Will spend my money and time at auburn like we have been

I wish we'd be more Bowling Green. They came prepared and ready to play.

I have been a Tech fan since the 60's. This will be the worst loss I can remember. We have lost games we shouldn't have But we have never been slaughtered by a team at the level of Bowling Green.
Didn’t we get whipped by MTSU? Surely that’s worse when we were supposed to be decent.

This team has no pride. This team has no heart. I hate to say it, but, for the first time in my life I am ashamed today of GA Tech football. What a horrible display.

gt is ded in this environment. Period. We are more bowling green than ole miss even. We are done. Nil and portal will ultimately kill the little guys. The rules before prevented a free for all. In a free for all the giants win.

gt will have a decade of 3-4 win teams. Welcome to year 4.

i am done with em öööö it. Dont care.Flame away. When they care i may. For now f off tech. Period. Will spend my money and time at auburn like we have been
I’m about there too. Oldest son is at Auburn in the band so I’ve started following them as well.
Still, it kills me to see Tech sink to this level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back