Official Game Day Thread - GT vs. Duke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching Navy @ ND game and per announcer, according to ND coach Brian Kelly, the reason other teams don't run flexbone despite GT success is that it makes your defense play worse bc it's all they see in spring and fall. Too tough to prepare for what they'll really be defending.

Seemed to work ok for Army last week, and Navy this week so far.

Head_up_ass.jpg

Outscored 27-6 in two quarters against Duke -and they’re in the red zone.

Ya the D sucks this half. But the offense has done nothing. When was the last time Jeune made a catch in traffic or a catch where he wasn't wide open?

You know he was forced to try to catch that one handed because the DB has holding his other arm, right?

Their qb completely fools our guys every play. They have no idea where the ball is.

Watching Navy @ ND game and per announcer, according to ND coach Brian Kelly, the reason other teams don't run flexbone despite GT success is that it makes your defense play worse bc it's all they see in spring and fall. Too tough to prepare for what they'll really be defending.
Then how is Navy's D better than ours? Or Army?

Even when we're in position to make a play they still get five yards.

Ya the D sucks this half. But the offense has done nothing. When was the last time Jeune made a catch in traffic or a catch where he wasn't wide open?

Dude, Jeune is NOT our problem. Seriously, he is probably one of the few players on the O who may play on Sunday.

It is not acceptable to ever have 3 of these defensive abortions per season
I don't think any of our other performances this year compare to this game. I am trying, but I can't think of the last time I saw us look this terrible.

Two losses to the two worst teams in the Coastal. Does that make us the worst team in the Coastal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back