Official Game Day Thread: GT vs UNC

The play was there, the BB kept him from popping it outside. One of those guys was out of position.

No disasters on this first possession back out. We need the six, plain and simple. Long drive, make it happen.

Solid half but I dont like that nc still has hope. They suck and we need to put them away coming out of the half

2 td lead and you get the ball. We got a guy who can make short ones. Use him.
Somewhat, but not completely, mystifying. Just one more instance in a mountain of evidence that CPJ has no clue how things like this affect young men who play football. Send UNC to the locker room feeling better about their chances, at home on homecoming. Should of scored the TD, but 99 coaches out of 100 would have kicked. BTW, Nathan Cottrell dislikes contact. We get the second half kick-off.

I know Bojangles is a big sponsor of ACC football, but they’ve ööööed up my order two of the last three times I’ve been there. I’m back to KFC.

I know Bojangles is a big sponsor of ACC football, but they’ve ööööed up my order two of the last three times I’ve been there. I’m back to KFC.

Go to Publix, it's cheaper.

That Popeyes on Barrett is a ööööing joke. I think they had to round up the chicken and clean it by the time I got my order.

Solid half but I dont like that nc still has hope. They suck and we need to put them away coming out of the half
Fedora can rightfully tell his team that except for an 86 yard TD pass, they are in a very tight game. Our defense is doing well, and that must continue.

Marshall needs to comeback but in place of Cottrell. Nothing against Cottrell, I just think TM would be better.

Back