Official Game Day Thread - GT vs. Wake

The timeouts were dumb though.

Clawson rivals Narduzzi for biggest whiner in the conference
He was super complimentary of our team and coaches before the game. Even said our cut blocking was perfectly legal and they do it too. You're making an enemy out of a friend

So do we like Roof again or not?

Fire.JPG
3edc6e2f7d44a6af72baf7566000afb7--stoner-quotes-ganja.jpg
roof-188099.jpg

Every coach does it...

Not sure why you're so adamant on defending this guy, but no, every coach doesn't. Some do but definitely not all, and it's tacky as hell when you're down 14 with under a minute left.

As soon as you want to fire Roof, he does well. As soon as you're happy with him, he sux

I don't think it's just the vicissitudes of fandom

He was super complimentary of our team and coaches before the game. Even said our cut blocking was perfectly legal and they do it too. You're making an enemy out of a friend

No, I'm calling someone who spends the whole game whining a whiner.

That reverse was pretty sweet.

I’m so glad Roddy got to be the sideline reporter for this game. I still remember watching his satire video on the big board during VT hyping up the game in 09. Then the whole game went down. Wake hypes the game as their bowl game, make us wear gold at home, flyover, end in OT. Roddy made some big time blocks that game to set up a couple TDs.

Roddy got a little carried away on one analysis there.. something about the 3-technique for about 2 minutes

But thank god he educated those other numskulls

Back