Official Game Day Thread: UGA v GT

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a quarterback. He has to be able to throw a screen pass.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G850A using Tapatalk

He couldn't see the receiver. There was a D-lineman in his face mask. The problem ain't the passer y'all.

Zero points. It doesn't get much worse than that. Is there a shortcut to the Fire Sewak thread?

CPJ should not get a pass for this mess of a team. These are all his guys and they are no better now then they were the first game of the year. That's piss poor coaching no mater how you look at it.

He couldn't see the receiver. There was a D-lineman in his face mask. The problem ain't the passer y'all.

THERE'S SUPPOSED TO BE A DEFENDER IN YOUR FACE ON A SCREEN PASS. The problem is the system AND the passer.

paul johnson setting all sorts of records at ga tech. im tired of this, ready for change.. hate the people htat say who can we get better, id rather see an offense that can complete a pass and not look like öööö 85% of the time. öööö all you pj supporters, who think we can't do better, just because u get one good season in, doesn't mean you accept utter failure the next season.
We haven't been shut out versus Georgia since 1964. Just another first for Coach Johnson this year, it appears.

In general I agree the passer isn't they problem this year, but on a screen pass there's supposed to be a d lineman in your face. That play was executed perfectly except for a brutally bad throw

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G850A using Tapatalk

The inability to bench Thomas is our biggest flaw this year.

Yup, a defender is expected in the qb's face on the screen. A d-1 qb can't miss that.

However there have been 5x more plays destroyed by the OL today.

Zero points. It doesn't get much worse than that. Is there a shortcut to the Fire Sewak thread?

I cannot image n offensive line looking worse than this bunch today and this year collectively. The only thing saving JT5 is that he is faster than any single defensive lineman, but gets cornered by several "living" in the backfield trying to get away. No surge, no push, no pass blocking. You'd think that the scheme is just let the DLs fly by. :furious:

How long does it take Metamucil or ExLax to work? Perhaps we can still spike their Gatorade. Once all their players run to the locker room and there's nobody else on the field, we might be able to score since we get 4 plays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back