Official Game Thread: Pitt eats öööö

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m beginning to think the ACC is trying to run CPJ out of GT. Just thinking about rule changes, officiating stats, and scheduling “oh wow we totally didn’t plan to do that!”

stop being such a ööööing bitch.

my position on the coach is well known to everyone on this board, but I'm not going to sit around in every thread and just post the same negative öööö. if you're that unhappy just turn the game off.

The beautiful irony is that the dumbass can’t change his handle :lol:

This is the worst Corp of linebackers in the history of college football. I'd trade with Troy or Tulane right now.

At least it was nice to see Brad Stewart get a career-Long punt return of 4 yards.

He’s had good players in the past like JT. I think that it is poor recruiting from the staff as opposed to the system, but the results are the same if it’s either/or or some of both.

Not a good look when the team looks so poor in every phase of the game in year 10.

Yes. Good players. Unfortunately there is a whole bunch of other players that we have been crappy in recruiting. You can’t be satisfied with the occasional good player

He’s had good players in the past like JT. I think that it is poor recruiting from the staff as opposed to the system, but the results are the same if it’s either/or or some of both.

Not a good look when the team looks so poor in every phase of the game in year 10.
I think it is a combo of everything. We can't ignore Johnson asking for more commitment from the school to help the program and recruiting. New AD seems to agree but it's only been one year?

Timeout for the genius to think the QB sneak would work on 3rd and long.

Yes. Good players. Unfortunately there is a whole bunch of other players that we have been crappy in recruiting. You can’t be satisfied with the occasional good player

No doubt. Shame is we’ve seen what happens when he has talent, but he and his staff doesn’t seem to have the ability to replicate that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back