Official Game Thread: Pitt eats öööö

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not a very good team ööööing us up the ass right now. If this is who we are, I wouldn't pick us in any of our remaining games. This ööööing sucks.

Short of some halftime, 90s-underdog-movie-level lockeroom speech that turns this team around into a ööööing juggernaut, Paul Johnson is done for me. It’s sad. There have been some really great times over the last decade, but this level of play four years running is indicative of a need for change.

I’ll also say that it needs to be change beyond just coaching.

Real talk - we quite possibly could be the worst passing P5 team. How did we get here?

Over/under on CPJ taking an on-air halftime interview? What would he say?

I'm ööööing done. I had full confidence up until now. This team and coach have taken iiwii as a lifestlye. Who wants my um and uga tix?

Frankly, this is the worst Tech team I’ve ever seen. At this point I think you put in the young guys to give them experience. The season is over

Wow, you really never watched GT football before CPJ did you.

Short of some halftime, 90s-underdog-movie-level lockeroom speech that turns this team around into a ööööing juggernaut, Paul Johnson is done for me. It’s sad. There have been some really great times over the last decade, but this level of play four years running is indicative of a need for change.

I’ll also say that it needs to be change beyond just coaching.
Yup. 100% agree. Im done if this continues the rest of the game.

Time to punch holes in the hull and make coral reef out of this ship.

I hope TStan has a hire in mind.

05onfire1_xp-articleLarge-v2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back