Official game thread.......

Can't believe he dropped that. Oh well. TV's off now. Hope we don't stink it up against Clempson.

Ball at the 40 - almost 2 minutes. Beleive in what you do best. 4 passes. We lose.

When Bobby Ross and George O'Leary had great seasons coming into UGA - they got it done. This team didn't.

I always say I'd rather lose 'em all and beat UGA than win 'em all except UGA. After tonight, I am sure I mean that. It was a wonderful 364 days. The next 364 will suck.

I think this game was lost during that segment of the 1st half where Nesbitt was out.

this pisses me off.. We are the second rushing team in the nation and we pass the ball. WTF.!!!!!!!!! Johnson beat us

This game was lost because we let **** Georgie run for over 300 yards on us. The defense sucks and it finally caught up to us.

This game was lost because we let **** Georgie run for over 300 yards on us. The defense sucks and it finally caught up to us.

Correction. The athletes on our defense is okay. It's Wommack that needs to stand up and take responsibility for not being able to adjust quickly.

Back