Official Gameday GT v ND Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it really a good idea to catch every punt? Scary

Butker is still doing that stupidness where he doesn't understand 90 degrees. He lines up, backs up, and then instead of sidestepping 90 degrees to his left, he sidesteps parallel with the hash marks. It marks him push it right from the right hash and it goes left the left hash.

Maybe he needs a math course.

Defense came to play, they've finally settled down. Have to hand that to them. Two good series there. Come on offense.

Every ND 3 and out (edit: or 5)is a finish my beer for me. I gotta live life nice and drunk before I get sent to Afghanistan in January (no joke) to engineer their infrastructure that ISIS keeps blowing up.

Defense has been fine except for the one play where we sat back and left everything up to the secondary.

Offense needs to get their öööö together. This is very much like the UGA game last year in terms of us getting outplayed but still in the game.

Maybe he needs a math course.

Watch him. It's an alignment thing. The angle straightens out from further away so it doesn't matter as much. He lines up acute from right hash and obtuse from left hash.

27-6 is the series record???

There are 4 quarters. plz don't meltdown people. We have a highly capable team

We play much better when we get at least 4 on 1st down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back