Official Gameday GT v ND Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We got 100% confirmation on one thing today... we're not good enough to win the Playoff this year. So if the team can get over that, there is plenty left to play for. Hell, we were lucky to have beaten Georgia Southern last year and still had the best season in my almost 20 years as a GT fan. Need to focus on winning one game at a time.

We got 100% confirmation on one thing today... we're not good enough to win the Playoff this year. So if the team can get over that, there is plenty left to play for. Hell, we were lucky to have beaten Georgia Southern last year and still had the best season in my almost 20 years as a GT fan. Need to focus on winning one game at a time.

Did anyone really think we were before today?

Agreed, we are not NC material....yet, perhaps not even this year, but still have a lot to play for!

One of those days

Gipp.jpgl

Getting taken to the woodshed now. Hopefully we can bounce back and still have a good season, a la 2009 after getting blown out by Miami.

ND is obviously good, but let's not get carried away with their greatness. UVA gave them a game til the end last week. Our offense has been shut down most of the game.

It will again. The OL sucking guarantees that.

Crap our pants on the big stage trying to earn national respect. "We can do that"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back