Official Gameday GT v Pitt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I'm CPJ, no more field goals. We can't block for them and even when we do it's 50-50.

If I'm CPJ, no more field goals. We can't block for them and even when we do it's 50-50.

DT lined up directly over the long snapper and plowed him over so they could make the block. CPJ was furious but of course no call. Same as UGA last year.

We are not good. We would have been much better off running option those last few plays and setting up a shorter field goal. This o-line is horrible. Even on the first score, I saw two of them miss blocks and go to the ground.

DT lined up directly over the long snapper and plowed him over so they could make the block. CPJ was furious but of course no call. Same as UGA last year.

Thisx10. CPJ has been in the officials face twice on this this game and the officials obviously don't care.

This team needs a good dose of killer instinct. When you can push a man down, you do it, then you kick him in the dick when he tries to stand back up.

Scoring before half would have given us the opportunity to go up by two scores at the beginning of the third.

Now, after a very good effort, were still at nil. We need to start giving ourselves some breaks.

Figures. They time the offense gets it figured out. The defense pulls out the leaky roof playbook.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What? He plowed over Chamberlain at LG. All Chamberlain did was stand up. That effort was piss poor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back