Official Gameday GT v UNC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now we can't even say that the D was a bright spot, every phase was awful

A lot of freshmen playing. 12 true or rs freshmen played today. The rest of this season is now about getting ready for a big one in 2016. I think most on here new that this year and that next season is something to be excited about. Even though we lost this last 3 games, we had a chance to win. Experience makes these losses victories next year.

what change the game the crazy play calls at the end of the second quarter. Three pass plays for no yards

A lot of freshmen playing. 12 true or rs freshmen played today. The rest of this season is now about getting ready for a big one in 2016. I think most on here new that this year and that next season is something to be excited about. Even though we lost this last 3 games, we had a chance to win. Experience makes these losses victories next year.

lol okay

You are what your record says you are.. JT has been poor this year. Very reminiscent of Reggie Ball.

Seriously? We lose a lot off of an already below average defense and a ton of starts on the o-line.

THIS was the year to make noise and both the players and coaches got in their own heads about it.

Nope. We lose the one or two decent linemen and the entire secondary. I wouldn't be hanging my hat on next year.

We are in a bad, bad place as a program now
It was "wait until he gets his players", then "wait until he gets a QB that can run the option". We're in a position where this team has what it should and we're sliding backwards. Not a good place to be.

It was "wait until he gets his players", then "wait until he gets a QB that can run the option". We're in a position where this team has what it should and we're sliding backwards. Not a good place to be.
I'm trying to comprehend last year, because it only looks like a magical fluke in the midst of a bad 5 year run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back