Official Gameday Thread - Battle of Death Valley

Ok, I withdrawal all of my previous comments about Oliver. He needs to have a seat and think about what he's done.

I truly believe he is a clemson only starter. Once their backups are in our real starter comes in.

The offense has been terrible. Oliver is no threat to pass and every run play is up the middle.

Why would you wait for the half? Why the hard on for Oliver? You have nothing to lose so you have to take shots - not gonna happen w TO
Because you don't want to set the next QB up for failure. You need half time to get the rest of the O on the same page.

We’re playing the #1 team in the country with a new coaching staff and O philosophy. Not sure what some of you were expecting.

Oh, just a TD on a 1st and goal inside the 5. Maybe not to look like an inept 12u flag football team in that situation. Not much else.

Are we running a poor man's version of the TO? Really surprised at the lack of creativity on offense.

Okay. After a half of football my early take is this Clemson team has a chance to be good this year.

Back