Official Gameday Thread - Battle of Death Valley

theDude47

Dodd-Like
Don't think we were penalized in the half.
We've definitely look like we know what we're supposed to be doing on every play. We don't execute well at all but there doesn't seem to be any confusion or players throwing up "WTF!?" arms. I'll take that.

gtfan088

Dodd-Like
Oh okay. If you exclude the six losses we had last year, we were undefeated.
I realize being negative about the new regime is your thing so this is probably wasted energy, but my point is simply that there are a lot of good things this defense is doing. It's obviously not going to translate into a win tonight, but it will later on. Looking solely at YPP that is skewed by two plays is not a good indicator of gauging defensive improvement.

Dirty Jacket

Never Weaken
I want to say I’m surprised by some of the straight up bitches on this board but I’m not. You dumb öööööööööööös are really judging Collins’ entire program based on the first of half of the first game against the reigning national champion and #1 team in the country who has a 50% chance of going undefeated this year? You miserable dumb öööööööööööös are serious? Holy öööö your lives suck. This Clemson team would be up 28-7 against our 2014 team. Dumbasses.

BioJacket06

Dodd-Like
Anyone listening to the radio? What did Collins say in the way to the locker room?

GTWannaBee

Dodd-Like
I want to say I’m surprised by some of the straight up bitches on this board but I’m not. You dumb öööööööööööös are really judging Collins’ entire program based on the first of half of the first game against the reigning national champion and #1 team in the country who has a 50% chance of going undefeated this year? You miserable dumb öööööööööööös are serious? Holy öööö your lives suck. This Clemson team would be up 28-7 against our 2014 team. Dumbasses.
But how do you REALLY feel?

smokey_wasp

Dodd-Like
Seen some very good stuff from this defense. Offense...wew lads. Ain't much we can do there.

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
Shotgun from the goal line is a play an idiot calls

killerB

Sidewalk Fan
All of this is fine. Swilling with INT from Golden boy. We gifted them 2 TDs. Ok, we failed to punch in short, nbd. It's all against the #1 team in the country. Perfect way to kick the tires and find out who we are. The rematch in Charlotte will be instant classic.

tomknight

Varsity Lurker
I realize being negative about the new regime is your thing so this is probably wasted energy, but my point is simply that there are a lot of good things this defense is doing. It's obviously not going to translate into a win tonight, but it will later on. Looking solely at YPP that is skewed by two plays is not a good indicator of gauging defensive improvement.
The defense playing at this level wins us 6 games, if we can score.