Official Gameday Thread - Battle of Death Valley

We're not going to pass a lot until we have a QB capable of of passing well on the p5 level. I don't think that player is on this year's team.

Horseshit. Playing the #1 team in the country, the defending national champs in their stadium with a bunch of players who were recruited by CPJ and suck isn't an indictment of Collins. Go intercourse yourself.
Unlike y'all, this ain't the first game I've watched where Geoff was the head coach. This öööö ain't getting better guys.

I'll take this as a tacit acknowledgement that Geoff ain't much of a game day coach. Because that's what all of this "it's going to take a four year transition" talk is really saying. If Paul could get seven wins with basically the same talent last year, Geoff should be able to as well if he was a good game day coach.
Same talent. You’re delusional.
You can't be this stupid. Can you? I mean, really. You're just drunk, right? You don't honestly believe what you just typed. You can't. No one is that stupid.
he is that stupid.

At least our boy still has a cannon for a foot.

öööö me, the best part of tonight is our ööööing punter.

Unlike y'all, this ain't the first game I've watched where Geoff was the head coach. This öööö ain't getting better guys.
Then stop watching. Go be a Clemson fan. You can fluff pretty boy after you’re done fluffing Johnson.

You can't be this stupid. Can you? I mean, really. You're just drunk, right? You don't honestly believe what you just typed. You can't. No one is that stupid.
Do you have an argument or are you just going to posture?

We're not going to pass a lot until we have a QB capable of of passing well on the p5 level. I don't think that player is on this year's team.

It’s certainly not Oliver. But I’m not sure game 1 OL vs Clemson DL is a good time to rate all the passing ability on the team. A suitable run game + semblance of a pocket works wonders for the passing game.

Other than beast mode Jordan Mason, there’s nothing promising about the O. After Alllllll that talk and alllll that rebranding effort...it’s the same God damn offense - only run out of the gun.

It’s so simplistic to think there’s nothing else our cats can do that you could run and build towards the future.

You’re logic makes too much sense. Check yourself.

Back