Official Gameday Thread: COFH Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Perry is the backup and Yates is already dinged up, why can't Sims signal the plays in so Perry cn be ready to come in. Is Sims above doing that?
Coach doesn't want to throw a darn TFr QB to the wolves -- aka the #1 Defense in CFB for last 2 decades.

Peery not going in has nothing to do with Sims!

You guys hate Sims when he plays and now you hate him while he's injured.

Why so much hate for Sims?

Sims has no impact on Peery not playing.

If Gibbs and Sims transfer, G**C** is toast. Game over.
The portal rules changing might be another reason that moving away from a specialized offensive system wasn’t such a great idea.

This second-half game plan has moved me to be 100% on the “fire CGC” side. This has been so pathetic and embarrassing. He didn’t take a single chance today. It’s like he came into this game expecting to get destroyed and put together and offensive plan that would end the game as quickly as possible. That isn’t fair to the kids on the team, the other staff, or the fans. CGC clearly quit on this season, so Stansbury (or Cabrera if TS won’t do it) owes it to the school to fire CGC and show everyone affiliated with the program that quitting early isn’t acceptable.

If you were Gibbs or Sims parents would you let them stay at GT under Collins? This clown show isn't going to get anyone to the NFL.

Gibbs will get to the NFL. Scouts evaluate players, not teams, and Gibbs has absolutely shown that he's an NFL caliber player.

Sims is still very raw and doesn't appear to be getting developed at all here, so yeah, if he believes he has any shot at the NFL, can't blame if he leaves.

This second-half game plan has moved me to be 100% on the “fire CGC” side. This has been so pathetic and embarrassing. He didn’t take a single chance today. It’s like he came into this game expecting to get destroyed and put together and offensive plan that would end the game as quickly as possible. That isn’t fair to the kids on the team, the other staff, or the fans. CGC clearly quit on this season, so Stansbury (or Cabrera if TS won’t do it) owes it to the school to fire CGC and show everyone affiliated with the program that quitting early isn’t acceptable.

Yeah, don't think that's going to happen.

Gibbs will get to the NFL. Scouts evaluate players, not teams, and Gibbs has absolutely shown that he's an NFL caliber player.

Sims is still very raw and doesn't appear to be getting developed at all here, so yeah, if he believes he has any shot at the NFL, can't blame if he leaves.
Pending a good combine for Gibbs.

Gibbs would not be smart to leave Choice's coaching.

:ughthumb:
I hate hate hate that Paten-douche is just running out the clock. Take a chance, ööööer. At least put some points on the board. This is so disrespectful to the players and the fans. Give everyone a chance to hang their head on something.

Cause he can't. He's waving the white.

Coach doesn't want to throw a darn TFr QB to the wolves -- aka the #1 Defense in CFB for last 2 decades.

Peery not going in has nothing to do with Sims!

You guys hate Sims when he plays and now you hate him while he's injured.

Why so much hate for Sims?

Sims has no impact on Peery not playing.
Perry will have to go in if Yates cannot play. I am just saying he should be able to warm up for that possibility.

I certainly want Gibbs and Sims to be healthy and successful. I have to say I don’t see the grit, toughness, and leadership in the two of them to at the halfway point of their college careers to be a core that will turn this around. Today, Mason and Smith showed the will and courage to make me proud. And, I appreciate Yates giving his best.

I hate hate hate that Paten-douche is just running out the clock. Take a chance, ööööer. At least put some points on the board. This is so disrespectful to the players and the fans. Give everyone a chance to hang their head on something.

Fire Collins today!

Sims going to the portal isn't that bad
You'd rather have Yates or a Fr from California that had an interrupted HS Sr year.

What a moronic comment, you haven't even seen Peery play yet.

The fact that the National TV announcer mentioned Sims by name means he knows that Sims has value to other P5 Programs.

He didn't mention Peery & Yates for a reason

So, we're looking at ending the season with:
  • Two straight nationally televised shoutouts;
  • Eight consecutive scoreless quarters;
  • Demolished on the road and at home with an embarrassing red blanket over the stands at BDS@HGF.
Todd and Geoff have actually manifested the Joke by the Coke moniker. Unfortunately, both gotta go..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back